Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How do i get rid of acne craters in face

« ...Acnezine works by fighting pimples from within. It contains powerful antioxidants that help get rid of cancer-causing free radicals in the body. Not only that - Acnezine also assists the liver in moderating oil production. Oil is the number one cause of pimples as it helps clog the pores in the skin and cause dirt to build-up. Taken orally, Acnezine works inside the body and helps get rid of pimples permanently. It works with all skin types and conditions....
...In addition to reversing abnormal keratinization, there is evidence that the topical retinoids may have some anti-inflammatory properties. Both adapalene (Differin®) and tretinoin have been shown to do this in different experiments. Because Retin-A has been on the market for more than 25 years, patients will frequently come in and say, "I've already used tretinoin; it didn't work." For many physicians, their first inclination is to try something else. My favorite therapy is a topical retinoid used in conjunction with a combination of benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin. ...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Yes I do this a trick because basically thats what it is. It was during school one day that I realized I was doing something that might be making me break out. Its so simple yet so effective, are you ready to hear it? Ok enough suspense,lol, here is the secret trick below....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies for acne scars, home remedy for acne scar, benefits of lemon peel for acne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can u help me how to get rid of my acne craters in my face?=((